A blog for people who aren't me.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Doha, Qatar

The travel so far has been amazingly smooth! From JFK to Doha I sat next to a man who works for Hope Worldwide and is trying to set up a biomedical equipment technician training program in Cambodia. Small world! We arrived in Doha a few hours ago. Qatar Airways did an awesome job with our hotel accommodations. Fly with them if you ever get the chance.

We ventured out for a stroll along the water. I am so glad our layover is overnight and not during the day. For one, even the breeze it warm here. I can't imagine what the heat of mid-afternoon must feel like. And two, the skyline is incredible!
Museum of Islamic Art

 Stairs I want to climb

From the roof of our hotel

Oh yes, they deliver. Better yet, they deliver the Argentinian Angus Beef Patty in honor of the world cup in Brasil...





2 comments:

  1. McDelivery!! Yeeeeesssss, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! Thanks for posting. We haven't heard from Reece yet so I'll keep checking your blog! ~Debbie Stevens

    ReplyDelete